Forums

TopicGod Discovered - The Scientific Evidence

• Mon 23rd Sep 2019 - 5:51am

People perish when they lack knowledge of the things of God. There are some problems that  Dream Life Mastery  require simple knowledge to be solved, but yet some individual spend hours praying concerning such issues. On the other hand, there are some challenges that require certain prophetic words to be issued and the ability to know the right word to apply will ensure a permanent solution to such problems.Faith is the ability to have absolute trust on God for things which may seem impossible with men, but possible with God. When a believer prophetically declares God's word, such word must be mixed with faith to enable it manifest into reality. Faith is a key ingredient in the process of declaring God's divine word.

A little girl was admitted in the hospital some years ago, diagnosed with a terminal ailment and she was given 6 months to live. In the midst of her turmoil, this little girl saw a Bible in her bed side and in the process of reading it, discovered somewhere in the Book of Isaiah 53:5: "but he was wounded for our transgression, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed".

This little girl grabbed a hold of this prophetic word and spoke healing to her spirit and body and that was how she got her healing. Through wisdom, she knew she had already been healed and her suffering can be terminated by using the prophetic word of God.The moment we start living our life outside the will of the Almighty God, things cannot work for our good. It is therefore important that we seek to know the perfect will of God concerning our life. This is not a difficult thing to know, but it requires certain steps and procedures.

God does not speak to just anyone, but only to his beloved children. The moment we accept Jesus Christ as our lord and personal savior, we become recognize in the kingdom of God. We are now compared to his sheep, while he becomes the shepherd of our soul. It is clearly stated in the book of John 10:27: "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them and they follow me". This implies that if we do not have a close relationship with God the father, the issue of knowing his perfect will is out of question.

https://consumerscomment.com/dream-life-mastery-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies