Forums

TopicUnderactive Thyroid - Discover the Surprising Secret to This Problem!

• Thu 19th Sep 2019 - 4:51am

In my case, my thyroid had started to grow in size as a result of being inactive for a very long time. The Complete Thyroid  thyroid itself had quadrupled in size in an effort to try to produce the required level of TSH to maintain my metabolism. As my thyroid was growing, it was actually causing damage to the cellular structure of the thyroid and morphing into what is known as a "Goiter".

When your thyroid gland grows in size and becomes damaged, you can develop a condition called "Hashimoto's Thyroiditis". If you develop Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, your endocrinologist would then need to keep a closer eye on your TSH levels to ensure that there are no other complications occurring, including but not limited to cancer.

In my case, I did develop Hashimoto's Thyroiditis , and I developed a goiter. A goiter is actually when the thyroid gland itself has grown so large that it then begins to cause other health problems. A goiter can appear as a swollen neck in most people. In my case, the goiter began to cause my esophagus to deviate, or "curve to the side" if you will.

My goiter was so large, that I had difficulty swallowing most foods without drinking immediately afterwards to literally wash the food down my esophagus. Also In my case, I became unable to sleep on a pillow because it would bend my neck enough to flatten my airway and cause me to stop breathing. For over a year I slept on the floor, flat on my back so I could breathe at night because I had no idea what was happening to me.

https://optimusforexreview.com/complete-thyroid-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies