Forums

TopicWhere's the Power, in the Food Or the Supplement?

• Fri 25th Sep 2020 - 5:14am

Right. It makes a lot of sense. Gail does ask, "What is your favorite superfood?" The Bone Density Solution Review  So I imagine that even though you're pre-superfood I'm sure that you've eaten a few of them. What would be your favorite one? Superfoods, I eat dulse. Dulse is wonderful. Sometimes nori sheets. But I don't really take anything out of a bottle personally. However, if those people are in transition or they feel that they're even busier than I am and they prefer eating out of a bottle then more power to them. However for me and for my budget, because I have a non-profit salary, so for my budget and for my vitality I just love fresh greens and fresh fruits.

Your seed milks, nut milks, all those, and your hydrated nuts and seeds, nuts and seeds. You're going to balance that. There's no problem with that if you understand what you're doing. So we can use our live food to truly balance any condition a person has once we understand the other forces that are happening.And with the different doshas is that...that probably isn't finite either? The different types of eating-- Well there's nine basic doshas. Life is more complex than that. Even with nine you have variations with it. But nine is a lot and then we have the fast oxidizer, the slow oxidizer and the parasympathetic, sympathetic and in that spectrum some people can be fruitarian, you know?

OK. It depends on your constitutional type. A lot of people...high sugar isn't so good these days. I don't care if it's fruit sugar or not, it really is associated with a variety of problems, obviously diabetes. You see diabetics just go off the deep end if they have a little fruit before they're healed. You can't do that.

https://consumerscomment.com/the-bone-density-solution-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies