TopicHow to fix QuickBooks Error 1321?
QuickBooks Error 1321 sometimes occurs because the antivirus or security software is conflicting with or blocking the accounting software. You can refer to the steps below to fix Error 1321:
- Step 1: Click on the antivirus icon on your desktop or taskbar.
- Step 2: Disconnect the PC from the Internet and proceed.
- Step 2: Go to the setting and temporarily disable your antivirus.
- Step 3: Go back to QuickBooks and complete the installation or update.
- Step 4: Re-enable your antivirus or security software.
If you find that Error 1321 still appears then you can call the QuickBooks contact number and ask for additional technical assistance.