TopicInstallation of QuickBooks Server Manager
Take note here that QuickBooks Database Manager is quite relevant for QuickBooks. You will get hit by a question that – why QuickBooks Database Server Manager is important? To answer this, we can say that, you can’t have multiple versions of QuickBooks Desktop without installing the QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
Installation of QuickBooks Server Manager
- Double click on the QuickBooks Installer on your system. An installation wizard will be open in front of you.
- Click on “Next” option if your system has internet access, which makes easy to download the software and update.
- If you have no internet on your computer system, just simply, press No. After this step, press the Next button to move further to the process.
- It is better to terminate all the programs which are going in the background. Press Next after this.
- Go through the Software License Agreement. Read it all for your own betterment, and then go for Next.
- An option will come with the name as “Custom or Network Options”. It totally depends on you what you choose.
- Then, go by “Yes, allow access.” After this step, go as according to the instructions. You will see that the software is fully installed on your computer now.