TopicCathay Pacific Cancellation Policy – Refund Status, Re-booking
Know the Cancellation Policy and Rebooking Fee Of Cathay Pacific
Passengers often cancel their flights or rebook them during unavoidable circumstances. If you have booked your flight reservations with Cathay Pacific and looking for information on its cancellation policy, refund status and rebooking fee then here’s what you need to know.
Cancellation Policy Of Cathay Pacific
- According to its 24 hours flight cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight tickets within 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure time to obtain full refund.
- You can cancel the flight tickets online on the official website of Cathay Pacific.
- The refund will be provided on the used parts of the Cathay Pacific flight ticket.
Refund Policy Of Cathay Pacific
You can know the refund status of your flight ticket online in the Manage Booking section of Cathay Pacific.
- You can make request for refund for your Cathay Pacific cancelled ticket within 2 years after its issuance date.
- If you have changed the date and time of your flight ticket then it is eligible for partial refund.
- It takes 7 business (for credit card purchase) days and 20 calendar days (for other payment methods) to reflect the refund amount.
Rebooking Fees Of Cathay Pacific
Cathay pacific charges:
- $150 for Promotional Fares, Economy Save fares, Premium Economy Standard fares and Business Save fares
- $50 for Economy standard fares
Hence, this was all about the Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy And Rebooking Fee. Contact Cathay Pacific customer services to obtain further information.