Forums

TopicHIV/AIDS infector finally caught and jailed!!!

• Thu 21st Nov 2019 - 1:32pm

Last week on the news there was a search going out for a homosexual black male that slept with other guys and was consistently infecting them with HIV and not telling them about it. Well today I get a phone call from a friend who goes to my gym, and guess what? The guy who they were looking for was a guy that worked out at my gym 6 days a week for the past 5 years. Crazy stuff. This guy was a normal guy, you would never suspect anything of the sort from him. I knew he possibly was gay from the way he carried himself, but that was about it. Totally normal, fit body, good job, just bought a new car, always friendly, etc. Cops stormed in today and arrested him. I guess you don't know people at all, and there are skeletons in peoples closets that you would least expect them from. I think I am going to get HIV tested, I find the fact very disturbing that HIV people are allowed to join public gyms. I know I've shared machines and weights with him and doing heavy bench press could cause the bar to dig into your hands, whether or not I could catch HIV from that I don't know. What a day...after something like that, I am definetely for a law that states HIV people should have their own gyms and not be allowed in public ones.

• Sun 24th Nov 2019 - 11:23am

the people who had sex with this guy could have insisted on a condom. Why didn't they? you can't put the blame for transmission totally on the guy who (allegedly) knows he is infected. It's common enough for two people who are (both) HIV+ to have sex without condoms (the rationale being they already have the virus, so it's not going to hurt having unsafe sex). Maybe this guy just assumed the people he was fvcking were already HIV+. I think it is interesting people are trying to demonize this guy - acting as if he just walked up to random strangers in the street and anally raped them. Actually, it takes two people to have consensual sex, and this guy's partners were free to insist on condoms being used. Where does their responsibility come in?

• Mon 27th Apr 2020 - 11:49am

I never understood people who don’t talk about their illness, which they can transmit to other people. What are they thinking? There is an easy way to find out if you are sick or not - take an HIV test https://hivrna.com/

Please register or login to post forum replies