Forums

TopicHow Do You Get Lean-Make Sure You Are Training Heavy

• Wed 6th Nov 2019 - 10:14am

The simple answer to how do you get lean is by losing body fatOver 40 Hormone Reset Dietand building, shaping and tensioning your musculature, period, simple really, but there is a lot of advice out there to the contrary. If you want that lean appearance (like Tyler Durden or Jinx Jackson) when the body fat is melted away, then you need to build and shape your muscles. Now consider this, there are 168 hours in a week and you spend most of this time living your life, with a few simple dietary changes you can start melting away your body fat while you are away from the gym, so when you do go to the gym it's a better use of your time there to shape, build, muscularize and tension the foundation of your lean appearance, your underlying muscles.

So with that being said this brings us to heavy weight training, the reason it needs to be heavy is because this is what challenges and stresses your muscles prompting them to adapt to the stress, if your muscles are not taxed by your routine then there is no reason for them to muscularize and shape up because the stress imposed is not sufficient to warrant that adaptive response, a common comparison is to consider getting a suntan, unless you expose your body to sufficiently high ultra violet radiation exposure (sunlight) no matter what you do you aren't going to get a tan, think about going outside at midnight to get a tan, it isn't going to work. The same holds true for your musculature, if it's not stressed enough it's not going to adapt i.e. grow stronger and muscularize (looking better).

https://supplementdevotee.com/over-40-hormone-reset-diet-review/

• Wed 6th Nov 2019 - 10:31am

I would love to read your article. With lots of interesting information, it left me with a deep impression, hope that you will have more good posts.

mapquest directions

Please register or login to post forum replies