Forums

TopicI am now 30, I was not married and to me in all seriousness glued men 38-43 years

• Wed 14th Aug 2019 - 9:33am

I'm shocked..I am now 30, I was not married and to me in all seriousness glued men 38-43 years, who are already divorced, have children from previous marriages. why are these men not looking for the same divorced women of their age?? really really hope for a girl without children and even 10 years younger?? strange..did you notice that too? Or maybe I do not understand something in life and should choose a man who is much older. But if they did not work out there, then what is there to talk about? Left is that the profiles on Dating sites. We'll see.

• Tue 20th Aug 2019 - 8:59pm

It could very well be. Apparently there is some kind of attractive force for men. In addition, there are more amazing needs and desires. Men like to assert themselves, especially at this age. A Dating site would be interesting to visit.

• Wed 21st Aug 2019 - 12:17pm

However, there is no assurance that all these acquaintances with girls will lead to at least a serious relationship.

But there is such a thing that it is absolutely unexpected that the chick is found that is the best suited for creating a loving and strong family. Where can I meet a girl who really turns out to be suitable for a serious relationship?

Well, for example, in a club. Every weekend, millions of beautiful young ladies go to relax and have fun at the aforementioned nightlife. And in this embodiment, everything is outrageously simple.

• Wed 21st Aug 2019 - 1:04pm

We live in the era of IT-technologies, computer and the Internet are tightly entered into our lives. We make purchases and pay bills through the Global Network; it successfully replaces libraries, mail, telegraph and telephone. For many, chats and social networks are the main communication option. Therefore, it is not surprising that it is on the Internet that many young people prefer to start acquaintance with a girl they like. Usually, Internet communication is only a preparatory stage for a real meeting, which can only end with online correspondence https://www.dating.com/best-advice-on-dating-over-30/ Anyway, the abundance of dating sites and nowadays popular social networks sooner or later push the young man to find an answer to the question of how Meet a girl on the Internet.

• Thu 22nd Aug 2019 - 6:13am

I had to register on a dating site with the best tips for dating over 30 years old. This site is for those who do not have time for meetings. I’m constantly at work, I don’t go anywhere, but I want love, I don’t have enough time. I registered on a dating site, now it is here that I spend most of my time. I like the interface, it is easy to search for people according to interests, place of residence and so on. I still have not got the opportunity to chat, I'm not ready for this yet, but there are a few people who want to get to know me better. Who knows, maybe some of this will come out, and I will find my soul mate.

Please register or login to post forum replies