TopicSteps to Disable Merchant Services in QuickBooks for MAC
Many QuickBooks users are unaware of the process to disable Merchant Services in QuickBooks Mac. Thus, in order to assist them in dealing with the disabling Merchant services in QuickBooks Mac, we have enlisted the entire procedure following which you will be able to disable Merchant Services in QuickBooks Mac. In case you face any difficulty or you require expert consultation, you can reach out to our QuickBooks Support at +1(800)880-6389.
Points to Remember
- The first thing that you are required to keep in mind is the process of refresh needs some serious kind of energy once it gets started.
- The next point to be considered is that there might be some issues in updates that you need to hold up really well. There may be a few serious errors at times in an update that can’t be settled by refresh.
Procedure to Disable Merchant Services in QuickBooks MAC
- The first step is to click on Command ⌘ and F (at the same time) on your MAC.
- The next step is to explore Key-chain and then press key-chain
- Now, type in QuickBooks word in search box, and then click on connection ticket(s) for the merchant services.
- Then, click on Edit and then hit delete.
- Now in this step, a box will show up and inquire whether you are sure to delete connection ticket.
- In the last step, a message will appear on the screen, which will inquire for some confirmation.
Another alternative procedure to disable Merchant Services is the automatic highlight available on Mac that will obtain these updates and then put it on your Mac, which will then support you to disable the merchant services in QuickBooks Mac.
We end this blog here, with the hope that it might work in your favor. For any further information or any query, you can easily get in touch with our team of QuickBooks for Mac support experts at +1(800)880-6389, and get all your issues resolved in no time.
You may also like: