TopicHow to Change Service or Inventory item types in QuickBooks?
In this post, we will be discussing a few techniques to change the product and service type in QuickBooks. If you face any kind of difficulty, you can simply get in touch with the QuickBooks support at +1-800-880-6389.
Steps to create your service items in QuickBooks Pro
- First of all you need to go on "Product List" window
- After that hit a click on "Item" on the lower left.
- As soon as the drop down box opens, click the "New" command.
- After that "New Item" window turns up, chose the "Service" option from Kind drop-down menu.
- In the "New Item" window, the areas will appear and resemble ones like developing "Inventory Part" products.
How to change service item(s) to Non-inventory items?
- Click on the “Gear icon”on the top and then click on the “Product and Services” option.
- Then, hit on checkbox in front of the service item you have to change.
- Select the “Batch Actions” drop-down box and choose “Make non-inventory”
How to change Non-inventory item(s) to service items?
- Select the “Gear Icon”on the top and then select “Product and services”
- Then, click the “Checkbox” in front of the non-inventory item(s) you have to change
- Now, in the last step, you are required to give a single click on the “Batch Actions” drop-down box and select “Make Service”.
How to change Service or Non-inventory items to Inventory items?
- The first step is the same as above, select the “Gear Icon” on the top and then select “Product and services”
- Then, search and find the Item you want to update and then go to the “Action” column and select “Edit”.
- Tap on the “Change type link” and select “Inventory”
- Add the details
- Now Choose “Save and Close”
We hope that you might be able to change service or inventory item types in QuickBooks by following the methods scribbled above. For any query, get in touch with the QuickBooks premier customer Support at +1-800-880-6389.