Forums

Topic3 Ridiculous Relationship Myths

• Tue 26th Feb 2019 - 8:30am

Healthy narcissism implies having a mature True Self good boundaries realistic appraisals of our achievements   The Ex Factor Guide and balanced self-worth and self-esteem. Whereas unhealthy (or pathological) narcissism is dysfunctional in that it implies having an immature True Self that is twinned with a compensatory False Self which means that the narcissist cannot trust their own self-worth or self-esteem to direct them so they look outside of themselves for feedback from their audience (Narcissistic Supply).

Narcissists are perfectionists and obsessives who need to be in control at all times in order to protect themselves and ensure their own safety. Their personality traits show: emotional guardedness a need for control fear of making mistakes or errors need to be above criticism tendency to be stubborn or confrontational and so on. The greatest fear of the narcissistic is to be flawed and their ultimate goal is perfection and they are likely to sacrifice anything or anybody in the quest for their goals.

The narcissists obsessional behaviour sets unrealistic goals because it is governed by a False Self. He then struggles to maintain those goals within the realities of what he perceives as an imperfect world. This pressure that the narcissist puts on himself comes from his unrelenting demand for perfection which of course is necessary if his grandiosity and illusion of omnipotence is to be maintained.

Furthermore since the narcissist is ruled by his black and white or all right or all wrong thinking he can only view his achievements in one of two ways either they are viewed as: being the greatest accomplishments or they are viewed as the greatest failures.

https://myshopy.org/the-ex-factor-guide-review/ 

• Wed 10th Apr 2019 - 9:28pm

Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. dog hoodie

• Thu 18th Apr 2019 - 11:31am

Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it.Spanish audio transcription

• Thu 18th Apr 2019 - 9:49pm

I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up.Professional End of Tenancy Cleaning

• Sat 20th Apr 2019 - 4:46pm

I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers.hemochromatosis

• Sat 20th Apr 2019 - 8:35pm

Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. IVF Doctors in Qatar

• Sun 21st Apr 2019 - 8:06pm

Thanks, that was a really cool read! cleaning contractors perth

• Tue 23rd Apr 2019 - 6:25pm

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. Strata Cleaning Sydney

• Fri 26th Apr 2019 - 10:21am

Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. damske spodne pradlo

• Fri 3rd May 2019 - 4:09pm

Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. DMO Tera

• Sun 5th May 2019 - 10:35am

I appreciate this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so interested in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. Your blog is really impressive. movie news

• Tue 7th May 2019 - 2:58pm

Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. Panduan Edukasi Belajar Saham

• Thu 9th May 2019 - 11:55am

I cannot wait to dig deep and kickoff utilizing resources that I received from you. Your exuberance is refreshing. يلا كورة

• Tue 14th May 2019 - 3:59pm

I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. coworking space san diego

• Sun 19th May 2019 - 12:09pm

I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. cliquez ici pour Google Algérie

• Thu 23rd May 2019 - 12:02pm

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks VigRx Plus Results

• Sat 25th May 2019 - 1:15am

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... VIP Desert Safari

• Wed 29th May 2019 - 5:46pm

Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. office cleaners perth

• Fri 31st May 2019 - 6:38pm

Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. 먹튀검증

• Sat 1st Jun 2019 - 1:23am

What a thrilling post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a superb website. I have planned to visit it again and again. MBBS in Philippines

Please register or login to post forum replies