CS:GO Five-Seven Changes Go Live
The latest Beta update has now gone live, with the decreased moving accuracy of the Five-seveN, alongside other, smaller fixes, now officially in the game.
The update that was released on the beta client just two days ago has now been released to the main client. Valve continued on reworking the pistols, with the focus of the 8/17/2017 update being the Five-Seven. The pistol's accuracy while moving has been "substantially reduced", but the gun has received a slight buff in terms of accuracy while shooting rapidly in return.
Some changes have been made to the Chinese release of the game as well, as it now supports custom avatars and access to the developer's console. Alongside that, a plethora of minor, miscellaneous fixes have been applied.
Read the 8/17/2017 update changelog below:
- Shipping more changes to pistols with the goal of emphasizing skillful use of the weapons.
- Five-SeveN: The Five-SeveN has been adjusted to reward tactical positioning and defensive play.
- Slightly improved accuracy when firing several shots rapidly.
- Substantially reduced accuracy while moving.
- Prime status is now immediately granted to Perfect World accounts with identity verification.
- Enabled support for custom avatars in game.
- Enabled access to the developers console.
- Overhauled internal weapon data representation. (Thanks SlothSquadron and koga0995 for spotting unintended changes)
- Fixed an issue that caused players to not drop their 2nd flashbang if they are killed after throwing 1 flashbang during the round.
- Fixed an issue where sniper bots didn’t like the Scar20 (Thanks BOT Vitaliy!)
- Fixed an issue where buying non-weapon items would restock ammo for all your weapons.
- Fixed some corner cases where buying items via console could ignore the user’s loadout selection.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to drop undroppable items (like grenades) would count the item’s value towards the player’s “donations” for the round.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause players to show incorrect holstered weapons.
- Fixed an issue where decoy grenades could make sounds from the wrong weapon.
- Fixed “buy” console command to list all options instead of being a hardcoded help string.
- Map editing: env_gunfire entities can now fire all weapon types (e.g. weapon_m4a1_silencer or weapon_revolver)
- Fixed a memory leak related to spectating.
- Adding ability to initiate trades from friend’s context menu.
- Improved map load times in some circumstances.