News

Call of Duty: WWII officially confirmed, worldwide reveal takes place April 26 at 10AM PT

Sun 23rd Apr 2017 - 11:56pm : Daily News - Other

Activision has officially confirmed that Call of Duty 2017 will be called Call of Duty: WWII, developed by Sledgehammer Games.

In a new teaser image released, Activision has announced that the worldwide reveal for Call of Duty: WWII will take place Wednesday, April 26 at 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern on callofduty.com. The official site is here.

Late last month, concept marketing artwork images for ‘Call of Duty: WWII’ appeared online. Today’s announcement confirms the leak from last month.

Thus far, Activision has officially stated that the title will take ‘Call of Duty back to its roots’ with ‘traditional combat taking center stage again.’ Michael Condrey, Studio Head of SHGames, has teased numerous times on Twitter that this year’s title will be fully boots on the ground.

Stay tuned for the latest news on Call of Duty: WWII!

Blk_Irish001

Blk_Irish001

Team Leader

Your Comments

• Sat 6th Oct 2018 - 7:41pm

Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just too fantastic. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific site. ptcl sapeed test

• Tue 2nd Oct 2018 - 11:12am

You really should be a part of a contest for just one of the finest blogs on-line. I am going to recommend this great site! daily health tips

• Tue 31st Jul 2018 - 9:43pm

You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you SA Music Downloader

• Sun 1st Jul 2018 - 6:27am

You have a decent point here!I absolutely concur with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more individuals will read this article!! zoom cloud meetings

• Thu 28th Jun 2018 - 1:00pm

I truly adored perusing your web journal. It was extremely all around composed and straightforward. Not at all like different online journals I have perused which are truly not that good.Thanks alot!  play nintendo games online

• Sat 23rd Jun 2018 - 5:13pm

CoD WW II is going to be the best game for me and I will enjoy watchin git on Goldenslot . It will be totally new thing and people will love it. It's going to be the best thing that I can do rigth now from here.

• Fri 15th Jun 2018 - 3:57pm

I've played this game so far from Goldenslot and I think that it's amazing game. I need to know more about this game so that I can know what I'm missing and that I can cover too. Please help me with this thing.

• Thu 19th Apr 2018 - 5:56pm

WWII was one of the best games that you can play, and you will enjoy superior essay writing company so much that you will forget anything else!

Please register or login to post comments