News

Call of Duty World League 2017 details announced: LAN League, $4 million prizing, and more

Sun 4th Dec 2016 - 3:02pm

During the Call of Duty World League PlayStation Invitational stream today, Activision revealed some new details about the 2017 CWL Season Structure, events, and more.

For the first time ever, Call of Duty will be hosting a LAN League for the 2017 CWL Season. Activision and PlayStation are partnering again for the 2017 CWL season, which will feature $4 million on the line throughout the year. The CWL 2017 will be presented by PlayStation 4.

CWL Global Pro LAN League:

Activision has announced a LAN League, which starts in April. The LAN League will be hosted Columbus, Ohio in the MLG Arena. In Stage 1, there will be 16 teams (Nine from NA, six from EU, one from APAC) will start competition in Stage 1, which are selected based upon CWL Pro Points standings. The top 8 teams at Stage 1 advance to the Stage 1 Playoffs, with bottom going to relegation.

Following Stage 1, Stage 2 will begin featuring 16 teams. Stage 2 playoffs will feature 8 teams going head to head for prize money and more. All 16 steams in Stage 2 will directly qualify for the CWL Championship.

GameBattles:

GameBattle events will start on December 7. GameBattles will have the online daily events as well as the weekly tournaments. More info here.

LAN Events:

In addition to MLG Vegas from December 16-18, Activision and MLG have announced two more MLG events: CWL Atlanta Open, February 10-12 and MLG Anaheim, June 16-18.

Both of these events are Global Events, featuring teams from around the world.

16 international teams will earn a spot in pool play based on regional CWL point totals, and the event’s Open Bracket will allow entry from any eligible teams within North America, Europe, and APAC (Asia-Pacific).

Call of Duty Championship 2017:

The Call of Duty Championship is back for 2017! Activision has confirmed that the biggest Call of Duty esports event will be back in Fall of 2017. The event will feature 32 teams total, with 16 teams from Stage 2 of the Global LAN League. The remaining 16 teams will qualify through CWL Pro Points and LAN qualifiers.

More details to come. Stay tuned for the latest CWL news!

theblubberman

theblubberman

Member

Your Comments

• Thu 19th Dec 2019 - 12:07pm

Buying real Facebook likes helps to increase organic likes on top of paid likes because many people judge a Facebook page by how many likes it has. People feel comfortable liking what's already popular.

• Thu 25th Jul 2019 - 3:36am

Great job here on _______ I read a lot of blog posts, but I never heard a topic like this. I Love this topic you made about the blogger's bucket list. Very resourceful.https://pvahub.com/

• Wed 24th Jul 2019 - 3:24am

I know this is one of the most meaningful information for me. And I'm animated reading your article. But should remark on some general things, the website style is perfect; the articles are great. Thanks for the ton of tangible and attainable help.

• Wed 24th Jul 2019 - 3:17am

Great job here on _______ I read a lot of blog posts, but I never heard a topic like this. I Love this topic you made about the blogger's bucket list. Very resourceful.https://pvacart.com

• Wed 24th Jul 2019 - 3:03am

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. <a title="buy pva accounts usa" href="https://pvacart.com/">buy pva accounts usa</a>

• Fri 21st Jun 2019 - 12:28pm

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. buy pva accounts usa

• Thu 2nd May 2019 - 4:19am

It is true that there are number of pricey salons and spas. If you have a little more room in your budget, by all means, splurge and give Hollywood's legendary stylists a go.

<a href="http://junjumassage.com" target="_blank">벤츠출장안마</a>

• Thu 6th Dec 2018 - 7:58am

Images entirely on your internet site even when creating awareness swiftly a small amount of sum submits. Rewarding technique for lasting upcoming, I will be book-marking at that time grow to be the surface area end develops inches upwards inches. insta follower kaufen

• Sun 2nd Dec 2018 - 5:35pm

This is my favorite game series. I am always busy with my work in https://www.aussiewritingreviews.com/edubirdie-review/   writing services, whenever I feel free I watch each and every episode especially this episode is my favorite one. I am a game lover. Keep posting such interesting articles.

• Sun 2nd Dec 2018 - 2:02pm

Although my partner and i purchased on your own net sign nonetheless incorporating consciousness just a bit feel submits. Great technique for prospective, We have been book-marking within a period of time locate variants deduce spgs approach upwards.Latest nigerian songs 2019

• Tue 27th Nov 2018 - 11:42am

Many people look at you have got to exact footwork prior to writing. Can be conceivable to help you alot more pleasing article like this. 구글상위노출

• Mon 12th Nov 2018 - 12:59pm

Because of this , appear you should important researching previously penning. It's possible in order to healthier put up in such a manner.Lending Marketing

• Sat 27th Oct 2018 - 11:39am

This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.Capital Gains Tax Advice

Please register or login to post comments